CAREER OPPORTUNITIES - CURRENT VACANCIES
Our sister company is hiring....
Telegram Co - Store Supervisor - Sydney
We already know who you are, we just don’t know where you are!
You are a passionate, creative and organised person who, in both your work and your personal life, loves to be surrounded by beautiful and practical objects. You tend to judge the world in a visual way first and, where chaos is present, you instinctively take charge to bring calm, order and aesthetic appeal.
These traits are part of what makes you an excellent brand ambassador, which is why we want you to work with us at Telegram Co., home of the world’s best design stationery brands.
We have an excellent opportunity available based in Dymocks George Street store to oversee the operation of our Telegram shop-in-shop ensuring our customers are presented and sold our collection of brands - including Moleskine, LAMY, Rhodia, Clairefontaine, Kaweco - in the best way possible. The work is varied and challenging and will see you being the face of Telegram, so your excellent merchandising and customer service skills will be a great asset.
Some travel is required.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with Dymocks inventory team to ensure that stock reaches floor in timely manner.
- Flag stock discrepancies.
- Implementing and merchandising all stock to planogram or display specification.
- Organising stock returns.
- Reviewing and cross-referencing weekly sales data to ensure accurate stock levels are ordered, and shrinkage is considered.
- Report and provide solutions for store shrinkage.
- Driving and managing in-store marketing calendar, including feeding back marketing trends in-store.
- Drive, comment and report on Telegram sales budget performance.
- Training Dymocks staff on Telegram Co. brands.
- Provide exceptional customer Service
- Point of Sale
Your skills, experience and attributes include:
- Prior experience in retail visual merchandising
- A methodical approach to time management, task completion and reporting
- An ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Confidence in problem solving and troubleshooting
- Must love stationery!
What we’re offering:
- A competitive wage
- Autonomy to make the role your own and support from the team to help you achieve great results
- The opportunity to work with outstanding brands and amazing products
- Opportunities for future advancement – we are a young company that is growing quickly
At Telegram Co. we distribute the world's best paper goods and homewares to a large, and growing, list of wholesale customers around Australia and New Zealand. Founded in 2008, Telegram Co. has become the leading distributor of design stationery with 23 exceptional brands from around the world currently represented.
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org your CV, letter of application and a description of a retail store that you consider has excellent visual merchandising (and why it works so well).