GET ORGANISED with a super stylish Delfonics 2013 Diary!
Behance Dot Grid Journal
The Behance Dot Grid Journal is a joint effort between Behance and New Leaf Paper, designed to bring sustainability to productivity. It is a 200 page hard cover journal made using 100% sustainable materials.
The pages are made of 90gsm New Leaf paper with a subtle texture (100% recycled), printed full bleed, and perforated for maximum flexibility. New Leaf Paper was founded to inspire a fundamental shift towards sustainability in the paper industry. By choosing this notebook, you are making a difference.
The paper format, a 5mm dot matrix, allows freedom whilst still supplying an underlying structure and a point of reference. The materials used to create each notebook are cleaned up, de-inked and bleached with hydrogen peroxide instead of chlorine.
- COVERS: Semi-Hard Suede-touch Cover
- SIZE: 15 × 20cm
- PAPER: 90gsm / 100% Recycled New Leaf Paper /
- PAPER TYPE: Dot Grid Matrix ruling (5mm spacing between dots)
- PAGES: 200
- BINDING: Stitched / Hard Cover
- SOURCE: Designed & Manufactured in the USA
- Read more about the Behance brand
- Learn all about the Behance Action Method and how to implement it in your daily life to make you more organised and to allow your creative juices to flow.
- The Dot Grid Journal has great environmental credentials. Click here to see more environmentally friendly stationery.
TAGS:behance, black, dotgrid, hard, medium, notebooks, pattern, sustainable, usa
SHARE WITH FRIENDS: