GET ORGANISED with a super stylish Delfonics 2013 Diary!
Clairefontaine Metric 1951 Exercise Book - A4 (21x30cm) Khaki
Clairefontaine Metric is the everyday stationery range for people who like the best quality! It features Clairefontaine's world famous, bright white, brushed vellum finish 90gsm paper - perfect paper for fountain pens and liquid inks - and other robust materials that make it great for high volume use and work.
The Metric 1951 is a limited edition reissue of the first Clairefontaine 1950s notebook covers, with vintage designs and a substantial card cover which is tough and finished with a grained effect pattern.
The environmentally conscious Clairefontaine Metric range has legendary French made paper using wood sourced from managed sustainable forests. The paper mill has its own water treatment plant and is self-sufficient for 80% of its electrical power.
- PAGES: 96 (48 sheets) PER NOTEBOOK
- RULING: Lined (No Margin) / 8mm spacing
- PAPER: 90gsm Clairefontaine Paper / Super smooth; Acid-Free; pH Neutral / Fountain Pen Friendly
- PAPER COLOUR: Bright White
- COVER STYLE: Brushed, Grained Card
- DIMENSIONS: 210mm x 297mm (A4)
- SOURCE: Made in France
TAGS:clairefontaine, france, green, large, metric, notebooks, ruled, soft
SHARE WITH FRIENDS: