GET ORGANISED with a super stylish Delfonics 2013 Diary!
Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen Black 4-Pack
The Faber-Castell Pitt Artist pens are a must have in the arsenal of any artist or illustrator, either professional or hobbyist! The Pitt Artist pens contain indian ink which is acide free and dries to be permanent.
These write and draw on paper, wood, photographic film, plastics, paint, oil pastel as well as other paintings. The amazing pen tips will still function even if they are bent and their light fast integrity is world famous.
Each wallet contains one each of superfine, fine, medium and brush grades of tip and each is suited to varnishing techniques.
The Pitt Artist pens are designed for ink-based artwork and can be painted over quickly without smudging spreading or blotting as the ink dries rapidly upon contact with paper. They can be used on slightly damped paper to create a brush effect where desired.
- INK COLOUR: Black
- LENGTH: 145mm
- WEIGHT: 10g each / 40g in total
- WIDTH: Each Wallet is 60mm in width
- POINT SIZE: Superfine / Fine / Medium / Brush
- MATERIALS: Indian Ink / Plastic
- SOURCE: Made in Germany
- CATALOGUE ID: 54-167100
- Faber-Castell products are great for kids! See more in our Kid's Gift Guide
- Check out Field Notes Blog and join our stationery obsession!
- These markers are great for art and graphic work - just like pastels, crayons and colour pencils!
TAGS:accessories, black, faber-castell, germany, markers
SHARE WITH FRIENDS: