GET ORGANISED with a super stylish Delfonics 2013 Diary!
Faber-Castell Pitt Monochrome 9000 Soft Lead Pencils
The Faber-Castell Pitt Monochrome 9000 pencils are some of the very best pencils in the world and are presented in an equally beautiful tin set.
These are known as the ultimate quality in pencils and this series is a range of soft leads - 8B to HB - which are ideal for soft lines and sketching and should be used for shading and artwork. Great for drawing and adding depth and texture.
They have the classic original green pencil design that was used in 1761 by Faber-Castell in making their first pencils - the world's first branded product!
- LEAD GRADES: 12 Assorted Grades from 8B to HB
- TIN DIMENSIONS: 180mm x 100mm
- WEIGHT: 130g
- PENCIL DIMENSIONS: 165mm
- MATERIALS: Wood / Graphite / Clay
- SOURCE: Made in Germany
- CATALOGUE ID: 10-119065
- Faber-Castell products are great for kids! See more in our Kid's Gift Guide
- Colour Pencils are super fun - you can't have too many!
- Check out Field Notes Blog and join our stationery obsession!
TAGS:50, faber-castell, germany, green, lead, pencil, pens, personal
SHARE WITH FRIENDS: