GET ORGANISED with a super stylish Delfonics 2013 Diary!
Fisher Space Pen - Zero Gravity - Black
Made in the USA since 1953, Fisher Space Pens are revolutionary, technologically amazing and astronomically reliable! Literally!
Developed using a new ballpoint pen ink refill that has never been improved upon, Fisher Space pens can write under water, in extreme heat, in freezing cold, upside down, on any angle, in outer space and will last several rounds through a washing machine, an aeroplane and any other situation you could find yourself in! To say nothing of how great they write in normal everyday circumstances.
The Zero Gravity s a substantial, yet lightweight, rubber barrel design which is super comfortable. It has a strong clip and really nice push button mechanism for the retractable tip.
Fisher Space pens have been on board all manned Space flights (both USA and Russian) since 1969. Grab one today - you never know where life will take you next! - for a comfy, reliable writing experience!
- INK: Black
- REFILL: Easily Refilled with Fisher SPR4 Pressurised Ballpoint Pen Refill
- TIP: 0.7mm
- STYLE: Ballpoint pen with patented pressurised refill
- FEATURES: Writes Upside down, under water, in freezing cold, over grease and in outer space! / On board all manned space flights since 1969. / Packaged in black box/case
- MATERIALS: Black Rubber Barrel
- SOURCE: Made in Nevada, USA
- Read about the Fisher Space Pen story at our brand page
- Grab the perfect notebook to use with your Space Pen!
- Sign up to our Mailing list for more great news about innovative stationery!
- Love this Colour? Shop by Colour!
TAGS:50, ballpoint, bk, black, fisher, pens, professional, travel, usa
SHARE WITH FRIENDS: