GET ORGANISED with a super stylish Delfonics 2013 Diary!
Quo Vadis Habana Lined Journal - 10x15cm - Black
The Quo Vadis Habana notebook is a beautiful companion to take with you to meetings, to use whilst travelling or for your personal reflections. Appreciatively (indeed lovingly) used by fountain pen fans the world over, the Habana offers an excellent writing experience for people who care about the written word.
The cover is a premium leather-like (NOT Genuine leather) hard cover which has rounded corners design and an elastic closure. There is also an expandable inner pocket and ribbon page marker, so a nice suite of premium notebook features. The especial joy is the paper inside!
A super premium ivory paper stock made in France by Clairefontaine (also available is a bright white paper stock from the same famous Mill), it is pH neutral and acid free, of course! All paper is sourced from certified sustainable forests, and is produced in an environmentally conscious manner. The lines are spaced 5.5mm apart and are happiest when accommodating your fountain pen nib.
- PAGES: 192 (96 sheets)
- RULING: Lined (5.5mm spacing)
- PAPER: Super smooth; Acid-Free; pH Neutral
- PAPER COLOUR: Ivory or white available (see drop down box to choose)
- COVER COLOUR: Black
- DIMENSIONS: 102mm x 152mm (4inch x 6inch)
- SOURCE: Assembled in USA / Paper Made in France
- Read more about the Quo Vadis's famous planners
- Grab a new fountain pen to match your Habana
- The Delfonics Notebook Strap is a great accessory for your Habana!
- Love Black Notebooks? Shop the full range!
TAGS:black, hard, notebooks, qv, ruled, small, travel, usa
SHARE WITH FRIENDS: