GET ORGANISED with a super stylish Delfonics 2013 Diary!
J Herbin Ink Cartridges - Dusty Moon (Poussiere de Lune)
J Herbin is the oldest name in pen inks in the world and goes right back to a small boutique on the Rue des Fosses Saint-Germain in Paris in the year 1700. We consider J Herbin Inks to perhaps be the best in the world, both in smoothness of writing and breadth and brilliance of colour pallette.
A very poetic name, the color of the night when only the crescent moon is glowing through the dark. It does have some softness and is reminiscent of a sunset reflecting off of grey clouds ahead. A very mature shade, okay for professional use.
All J Herbin Inks are pH neutral and non-toxic. They are water-based and therefore will run if wetted. The inks are light fast and and only natural dyes are used. We recommend high quality paper with J Herbin Ink.
- INK COLOUR: Vintage Purple
- QUANTITY: 6 Cartridges per packet
- MATERIALS: Fountain Pen Ink
- SOURCE: Made in France
- SUITS: Acme, Bossert & Erhard, Caran D'Ache, Cartier, Colibri, Conklin, Conway Stewart, Delta, Dunhill, Elysee, Faber-Castell, Inoxcrom, Itoya, Jean Pierre Lepine, Jorg Hysek, Libelle New york, Montblanc, Montegrappa, Monteverde, OMAS, Online, Pelikan, Recife, Retro 1951, Rotring, Schmidt, ST Dupont, Stipula, Visconti and other brands which accept a Universal cartridge system.
- DOES NOT SUIT: Sheaffer, Parker, Lamy, A.T. Cross, Pilot/Namiki, Sailor, Platinum and Aurora. To use this colour in these brands, grab a bottle of ink and an Ink Converter.
- CATALOGUE ID: 20147
(please note: colour representation on screen may not be 100% faithful)
Other Available Colours:
(please click below for information about the ink's colour and flow)
TAGS:cartridge, fountain, france, herbin, ink, j herbin, personal, professional, purple, purple ink, universal
SHARE WITH FRIENDS: