GET ORGANISED with a super stylish Delfonics 2013 Diary!
J Herbin Ink Cartridges - Indian Orange (Orange Indien)
J Herbin is the oldest name in pen inks in the world and goes right back to a small boutique on the Rue des Fosses Saint-Germain in Paris in the year 1700. We consider J Herbin Inks to perhaps be the best in the world, both in smoothness of writing and breadth and brilliance of colour pallette.
This colour refers to the numerous travels of J. Herbin in India but also as the country itself, India, a colorful and festive nation. It is quite bright and nearly neon on white paper.
All J Herbin Inks are pH neutral and non-toxic. They are water-based and therefore will run if wetted. The inks are light fast and and only natural dyes are used. We recommend high quality paper with J Herbin Ink.
- INK COLOUR: Bright Orange
- QUANTITY: 6 Cartridges per packet
- MATERIALS: Fountain Pen Ink
- SOURCE: Made in France
- SUITS: Acme, Bossert & Erhard, Caran D'Ache, Cartier, Colibri, Conklin, Conway Stewart, Delta, Dunhill, Elysee, Faber-Castell, Inoxcrom, Itoya, Jean Pierre Lepine, Jorg Hysek, Libelle New york, Montblanc, Montegrappa, Monteverde, OMAS, Online, Pelikan, Recife, Retro 1951, Rotring, Schmidt, ST Dupont, Stipula, Visconti and other brands which accept a Universal cartridge system.
- DOES NOT SUIT: Sheaffer, Parker, Lamy, A.T. Cross, Pilot/Namiki, Sailor, Platinum and Aurora. To use this colour in these brands, grab a bottle of ink and an Ink Converter.
- CATALOGUE ID: 20148
Other Available Colours:
(please click below for information about the ink's colour and flow)
TAGS:cartridge, fountain, france, herbin, ink, j herbin, orange, orange ink, personal, universal
SHARE WITH FRIENDS: