GET ORGANISED with a super stylish Delfonics 2013 Diary!
Leuchtturm1917 Dura A3 Artist Folio - Graphite
Leuchtturm1917 Notebooks - Details Make All The Difference. The company (pronounced 'loysh-term') was established in Germany in 1917 and continues production in Germany today. An infatuation with writing, study and development that goes back to the rich academic tradition of Germany, a Leuchtturm1917 book is the product of attention to detail and an obsession with notebooks.
The Dura A3 Portfolio is part of Leuchtturm's Archive Dura range - beautifully made and styled folios and compendiums for business and creative professionals. A sturdy artist portfolio made from high quality card, the Dura Portfolio features metal handle and fasteners so you can carry your work with confidence.
Inside, there is ample room to hold documents up to A3 size (42 x 30cm) and the portfolio is 2cm thick. The vintage styling is aesthetically pleasing and the quality of materials is wholly reassuring. A great portfolio!
- SIZE: 39cm (vertical) x 48cm (horizontal) x 2cm (depth)
- SUITS: Any documents up to A3 in size
- MATERIALS: Strong Card body with metal handle and fasteners
- SOURCE: Made in Germany
- Read more about LEUCHTTURM1917 Notebooks at our brand page.
- See more German stationery
- See some other great compendiums and folios.
- Like this colour? Shop by colour!
TAGS:1917, accessories, black, germany
SHARE WITH FRIENDS: