GET ORGANISED with a super stylish Delfonics 2013 Diary!
Leuchtturm1917 Master Slimline Notebook - Lined
The Master Notebook is a majestic, substantial hard cover desk-top book. It is 22.5 x 31.5cm (larger than A4) and has 121 pages of ink proof, 100gsm fountain pen friendly paper. The super-large format is great for inserting A4 sheets of paper, either amongst the pages or in the back pocket, without damaging them.
The lined paper format also has a margin for important notes and reminders and a header for the date. All pages are numbered for later reference and there is a title page with a table of contents. It comes with a set of stickers to label the notebook and there is an elastic strap for fast closure and expandable inner pocket on the rear cover.
There is a page marker, the final 8 sheets are perforated for easy removal and storage and the book is thread bound so that it opens flat. A classic style of notebook executed to near perfection, details make all the difference!
Leuchtturm1917 Notebooks - Details Make All The Difference. The company (pronounced 'loysh-term') was established in Germany in 1917 and continues production in Germany today. An infatuation with writing, study and development that goes back to the rich academic tradition of Germany, a Leuchtturm1917 book is the product of attention to detail and an obsession with notebooks.
- PAGES: 121 + Title Page
- STYLE: Lined pages with Margin / Fountain Pen friendly 100gsm Paper / 8.5mm line spacing
- SIZE: 22.5cm x 31.5cm (A4+)
- COVER: Hard Cover, Black
- FEATURES: Fountain Pen friendly / Margin on all pages / Date section on all pages / Numbered Pages / Table of Contents / Sticker Labels / Elastic Strap / Inner Pocket / Page Marker / 8 Perforated Sheets / Opens Flat
- Read more about LEUCHTTURM1917 Notebooks at our brand page.
- See more German stationery
- Search for your perfect notebook!
- Like this colour? Shop by colour!
TAGS:1917, black, germany, hard, large, notebooks, professional, ruled
SHARE WITH FRIENDS: