The Tombow Zoom 535 Silver Rollerball Pen is 'A Modern Classic' with elegant lines and form. The features you will notice in this pen are:
- Extremely smooth aluminium body
- Rubber Grip section and band around body
- Tapers to a thin grip - good for people who have to 'write small'
- Moulded from a single piece of aluminium
- Clever hidden spring clip design
- Packaged in tin case
- Substantial weight and presence in hand
- Vivid black line
- Very strong design, thanks to Aluminium construction
- Uses a water-based pigment ink which is safe for use on documents
The Tombow Pencil Co. was founded in 1913 in Shinshiro-City, Japan and has a long tradition of innovation in creating design writing instruments. Ruthless efficiency and environmental standards guide Tombow as they combine appearance and practicality to create a perfect harmony.