It suits all fountain pens in the Safari, Al-Star, Nexx and Joy models.
SUITS: 2000, Safari, Nexx, Al-Star, Joy, Vista, non-LAMY pens
DOES NOT SUIT: LAMY CP1, Studio, Scala, Dialog 3
SOURCE: Made in Germany
- Essential for your Lamy Review by Leonil
- It's a shame Lamy Safari pens do not come with this essential converter, unless you buy it with a set. I happily buy it anyway because its probably the most utilitarian and well made converter I have ever used, as it seats so securely into a Safari/Al-Star (Posted on 6/07/2017)
- A Must have! Review by Emma
- This is a must have for any Lamy user! The converter lets me use a wide variety of inks in my trusty lamy's. I always make sure I have a few spare at home :) (Posted on 3/07/2017)
- I'm a convert Review by Raceinthe
I'm a convert to converters! It's the perfect addition to your Lamy fountain pen collection (of which mine is increasing at a rather disgustingly rapid rate). It's simple to use and Notemaker have even produced a handy how-to video on their YouTube page.
The other benefit of using a converter is that you are now free to explore the wonderfully colourful world of fountain pen inks! Whilst I ought not promote the use of non-Lamy inks in Lamy fountain pens (sssssh) it is so liberating to be able to rebel and try other ink brands: try J Herbin's "Marie Antoinette" (see, you can have your cake and eat it too!), Iroshizuku's "Winter Persimmon" or the heady aroma of Myrrh scented turquoise ink by De Atramentis.
So say goodbye to those pesky disposable ink cartridges, liberate your fountain pen! (Posted on 24/05/2017)
Rhodia - Premium "R" Pad #16 coloR Series - Ruled - A5 (15x21cm) - Soft Cover - Turquoise