Invented by a CEO for his own use, the A4 Rhodia Meeting Book is designed to be an all-in-one record of meeting discussions, decisions and action items. Review your meetings at a glance, since all your notes are together on one page!
The large Rhodia meeting notebook offers space at the top of each page for the date and meeting topic and purpose (6 lines), the left side of the page (27 lines) for notes and the right side for actions (27 lines).
The premium quality 90gsm white paper is sourced from certified sustainable forests. The covers are made with flexible, robust materials (80% recycled and recyclable!) making the range eco-friendly, dynamic and multi-purpose.
STYLE: Side Spiral Bound (double wire for extra strength)
EXTRAS: Perforated pages for easy removal
SIZE: 21cm x 30cm (A4 size)
MATERIAL SOURCE: Paper made from sustainable forests. Made in France
- Great for meetings with fountain pen. Try and have less meetings. Review by RandomReviewer
- A really good resource for meetings - why are we here, what was important - and what do I need to DO now. (Posted on 18/02/2017)
- I am always asked about this at meetings Review by Simon
- Not that this is the reason I keep buying these (I have filled quite a few). The page layout is brilliant for easy to read notes and allocating tasks arising from meetings. I also scan them and archive them within OneNote, which can read image text - perfect. The paper is a delight to write on - especially with my fountain pen (Iroshizuku ink looks gorgeous on the white paper), or a Blackwing pencil. If you're a serious executive who requires accurate archival information, or a team player on a project team - this is the only notebook you will ever need. Forget diaries - just date these pages as you go. OK - so now buy one! (Posted on 9/01/2017)
- Action-packed perfection Review by Chandni
- This notebook is such an organiser's delight! So easy to note, track and plan actions from meetings and work projects. Also, the paper has a beautiful soft-touch feel to it and works well with either pens or pencils. (Posted on 22/09/2015)
- Perfect! Review by Kylie
- By far the most valuable notebook I have used at work! (Posted on 4/11/2014)
Rhodia - Premium "R" Pad #18 coloR Series - Ruled - A4 (21x30cm) - Soft Cover - Turquoise