The Rhodia pad is one of the most easy to use and durable notebooks around. People love them for their grids, smooth paper & iconic cover.
Incorporating details like a fold-around cover, hard coated-board backing and high-quality graph paper, the French notebook is an extremely popular and recognisable writing and sketching tool.
The pads are staple-bound, made of acid free white vellum paper, are micro perforated on top for easy and clean tearing. The front cover is scored to fold back for easy writing and the stiff back cover provides excellent support, and the staples do not appear on back. Each pad contains 80 sheets.
- PAGES: 160 pages (80 sheets), 80g Extra White Paper with smooth satin finish (acid-free, pH neutral)
- STYLE: Top staple bound (reinforced staples for extra strength)
- EXTRAS: Micro-perforated pages on top for easy and clean removal
- SIZE: 85 x 120mm
- COVER: Orange cardboard cover (cover is scored to neatly fold back - top bound)
- MATERIAL SOURCE: Paper made from sustainable forests. Made in France
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register