The Dot Grid Rhodia Pads are much-loved fountain-pen writing pads, architects' books and design notebooks. The immaculately designed Rhodia pads are everyday tools that provide trustworthy quality. The A5 Rhodia is a convenient medium notebook size.
Durable and completely user friendly, the iconic Rhodia Bloc Pad has a scored cover which neatly folds over the top of the pad. The sturdy, coated-board backing and high-quality paper make Rhodia pads easy to use on a desk or handheld.
The orange pads are staple-bound, made of acid-free white vellum paper and every page is perforated for easy removal.
PAGES: 160 pages (80 sheets), 80g extra-white paper (acid-free)
SIZE: 15 x 21cm (A5)
STYLE: Dot grid
COVER: Orange cardboard cover, top staple bound with reinforced staples for extra strength
EXTRAS: Micro-perforated pages on top for easy removal. Perforation line 2cm from top of page.
MATERIALS: Paper made from sustainable forests. Made in France
- Great for bullet journal planning Review by Kirsty
- I use the Rhodia dot pad to plan and sketch things before I put them into my bullet journal. It's great being able to test and perfect new ideas before using them in the bullet journal! The dot spacing is the same as for the Leuchtturm 1917 A5 Bullet Journal. (Posted on 29/04/2017)
- Simple daily notepad Review by Tom
- I use these notepads daily and am a fan of the dot grid format and compact size. (Posted on 2/10/2016)
- Not A5 when torn from pad Review by Rianna
- Please read specifications as this is not strictly A5 paper - when torn from the pad, you lose 1-2cm. (Posted on 13/09/2016)
Rhodia Cahiers - Pocket (8x12cm) - Squared - Orange