The Tombow Zoom 707 Black/Red Ballpoint Pen is classic Tombow - clean, sleek and efficient - perhaps the world's thinnest pen. The features you will notice in this pen are:
- Black barrel / Red Rubber Grip and red ball on clip
- An all time design classic for refinement and efficiency
- Manufactured from a single piece of brass with a rubber ball on clip and rubber grip
- Gift boxed
- Writes a vivid black line
- Lightweight and very strong design
- Push button mechanism for retractable ballpoint pen tip
- Uses a water-based pigment ink
- 7mm metallic grip section fosters precise writing and is good for people who 'write small'
The Tombow Pencil Co. was founded in 1913 in Shinshiro-City, Japan and has a long tradition of innovation in creating design writing instruments. Ruthless efficiency and environmental standards guide Tombow as they combine appearance and practicality to create a perfect harmony.